Monday, March 17, 2008

Underneath it all...


Yeeeeup, I made the mistake of going lingerie shopping today...
Thankfully, with the (seemingly long-term guest) crick in my neck, I couldn't see the back view for love nor money.

I choose my in-timates on a different scale these days. Gone are the lacy perky things and in are the "won't irritate or over-heat" soft and who the heck cares what it looks like anyways because I seem to have lost that drive I once had (nobody's fault but that dang monkey mentioned below).

How weird, to finally have found the love of my life, and have lost the zap that makes things go hmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

I love the humor in your blog, this is THE most important trait to get us through life's twists.(Especially if you have MS-- very funny disease. If you had the awful and rare progessive ourse, you would know by now, be happy about that.) My partner of 28yrs and I met at 21, a head-on car crash stopped things briefly, we moved in a year later and been together since. I was always the healthy one, then MS and now roles reversed somewhat, but we both are now diabled. Life is funny, but if the love is real---it lasts forever.